The boys are good other than a slight sinus problem. They are thriving and amazing us every day! God is so good!
John is still working six days a week and it is getting old for us both but we are blessed and happy he has a job when many do not.
I have another staph infection (the beginning stages) in my sinuses. I have not been washing the sinuses out like I should and that is probably the culprit. The lower right side doesn't drain properly. I also have an absess tooth that will require a root canal this Friday and then a crown.
I take my Mom back tot he doctor tomorrow to hopefully get a diagnosis. She is better than she was weeks ago but on a lot of medication.
I have been doing so much canning and freezing. Here's a rundown of what I have done this year.
So what have you been up to?
- 14 bags squash in freezer (for casseroles)
- 7 jars of squash pickles
- 48 bags of okra in freezer (32 breaded for frying and 16 unbreaded for soup)
- 18 bags of frozen peaches
- 18 containers of fresh salsa in freezer
- 78 jars of peach salsa
- 16 jars of pickles
- 12 jars squash relish
- 16 jars pear perserves
- 5 containers pear freezer jam
- 8 jars pear butter
- 16 jars peach jam
- 13 jars strawberry jam
- 12 containers of frozen strawberries
- 16 bags of frozen blueberries
- 5 jars nectarine jelly
- 8 jars chow chow
I think that is all. I want to do some taco sauce, apple butter and apple pie filling and I will be finished!