Monday, December 17, 2012

December Currents:

Current Reading List: The Vow. Although I have several different ones started it's been a few months since I started them. I have been reading The Vow while I wait in the carline to pick up the boys from school.

Current Playlist: I just usually turn on the radio to Magic 96 for christmas Tunes!

Current Food Favs: Venison summer sausage, goat cheese, homemade pepper jelly and Ritz crackers (all together)! Also I love the Peppermint Mocha liquid creamer for my coffee!

Current Wishlist: I would love to say my Momma but heaven is much sweeter than life here on earth but oh how I miss her!

Current Need:  To get my Acadia's windshield fixed where a rock cracked it a couple months ago. To get the relector fixed on the back corner where someone hit me.

Current Triumph: Dealing with Momma's death with God's help and not medication.

Current Annoyance: My neighbor's facebook page. She is also my Dad's preacher's wife. Someone commented on her page while one of my 6 year old twins went to my desk and when I got back from a phone call......he asked what sh*t was. The "f" word had also been typed. When I asked her why she left it up there she said if we only knew where these people had come from. That she and her husband were just beginning to get through to them.GRRRR! Apparently folks from the church (sho are fb friends with her) saw it too and were very upset. As of last night the whole post was deleted. She neer apologized. No problem though. I just hope her children never see those type things.

Current Addiction:  The Peppermint mocha liquid coffee creamer! Divine!

Current Blessing: My children! In light of the recent current events (shooting in Conniectcut) I am loving on them more and holding them tighter! Also, they help keep me busy and not focus on Momma's death as much as I would without them.

Current Outfit: Jeans, white long sleeved tee with hot pink tee from Lulu's over it, Nike Alvord 10's

Current Excitment: Making cookies and delivering to the neighbor above. Get togethers and parties coming up. Seeing the smiles from our twin boys on Christmas morning.

Current To-do's: Make mixes for some gifts. I am doing cocoa mix and bean soup mix as well as dilly dill dip. Make my families white chex mix and oreo balls.

Current Favorite Stuff: My new wreath for the front door and my new teacup Chorkie puppy!

Merry Christmas!




1 comment:

Nikki said...

The Vow looks like a great book! I'll have to check it out.

John was just asking me the other day if you were going to make mixes this year. If you do, we would love, LOVE some bean soup mixes. If not, that's okay. We'll live!