Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Slowing Down

Things are slowing and I am glad but today was a really slow day, due to a sick child (Mason). Bless his heart, daycare called yesterday and he had a low grade fever, headache and runny nose. John went and picked him up (I was at the market in Trussville). He was better today with crazy fevers on and off most of the night. His immune system is finally able to try to fight things off......Praise the Lord!!!! He will go back to school tomorrow if he is okay tonight. He has not had a fever over 100* after 5:30 this morning.

I have a menu plan that I have been trying to post for a week or better and cannot seem to get around to it. Maybe in the next day or two. Tomorrow I am introducing a friend who attending the small group on money management to Aldi. FUN!!!

Hope you all have a great day! Blessings!

No comments: