Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Sick One

Except it is me this time........once again. I have been on 2 different antibiotics in the last three weeks. The sore throat and ear ache came back yesterday. I feel like pooh! I called the ENT and he is very concerned since the right side (that was reconstructed) is stopped up again. The bones had fused together and they had to break and reconstruct them. The pressure is so bad and my face actually hurts. I go EARLY in the morning to be worked in. Please say a prayer.

Blessings!

3 comments:

ADMIN said...

I hope thatt you feel better soon.
Prayers and Hugs, Mimi

Steph at Problem Solvin' Mom said...

Hang in there, friend! Take care!

{hugs}
Steph

Leahann said...

sorry you're feeling under the weather hope you are able to get back in the groove of things soon. I've missed you and hope to be back on track myself.