I am going to list some of our Christmas traditions that we have started for our own family.
- Decorating a Christmas tree for the living room and the boys each have a John Deere tree in their own rooms.
- Going to our town's Christmas parade.
- Driving around looking at Christmas lights while rocking it out to Christmas tunes in our pajamas!
- Making gingerbread house
- Making Christmas cupcakes for their school ,party
- Making Christmas snack mix
- Watching Christmas movies, lots of them!
- Drinking hot cocoa after setting up our outside decorations!\
- Reading the Christmas story, every night!
- Making Christmas cookies
- Writing Santa a letter and this year we got one back from him
- Family reunion with my Daddy's side of the family
- Doing Christmas lace up cards
- Drawing and coloring Christmas pictures
- Painting and doing Christmas crafts
- Going caroling to grandparents homes
- Participating in our Christmas programs at church and school
- Reading God Gave Us Christmas
- Baking Cake for Baby Jesus and having HIM a birthday party
- Taking treats to special friends and neighbors
- Making special pancakes Christmas morning and opening gifts, spending lunch with my parents and supper with my brother's family.
So, do you have traditions, how do you celebrate?