Friday, December 10, 2010

Those Moments

there are good moments and bad moments but they all create memories. Around our house we try to focus on the positive ones. When you have four year old twin boys there are days there are more bad than good. the boys tend to want to show their independence (sometimes too much for their own good). We are trying to create traditions within our home and that is difficult when you have many of those moments.

The day started off badly with one child and tonight by bedtime he was the one that was dressed in his jammies sitting in his doorway waiting on his brother to "do what he was suppose to". He was playing quietly with a toy just being. The other that had a great morning was screaming and fussing not wanting to do what he needed but rather what he wanted.

How often do we as adults do what we want and not what our FATHER needs us too?! HE will supply all of your needs! Phil. 4:19

I will write more about traditions in another post.

Blessings!

4 comments:

ADMIN said...

I hope that you have a great weekend, Marva!
I do remember how hard it can be raising twins, but now that mine are in middle school, I look back and remember those times and see how great they turned out- in spite of all those little problems! Enjoy your precious boys and keep building your family traditions.
Hugs!

Nikki said...

Well, at least, they weren't misbehaving at the same time? Maybe?

I had a friend tell me the other day that they would have another baby when their daughter got through the "terrible twos." I wanted to laugh because I don't think it gets any easier! (But I didn't tell her that!)

Anonymous said...

We have a LOT of days like that. I certainly hope your weekend is full of relaxation and obedient boys.

Love ya,

Juju

ADMIN said...

Hi Marva, I put the link for the $9.95 books w/ free shipping by your comment on Frugal Mom Digest, and here it is again-just in case-
http://www.bomc2.com/
I still order from them. It used to be called Zoomba Books, but they changed the name to BOMC2.
Hugs! Mimi