Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 4: I AM Thankful For MY Sister-In - Laws!

Today has been a hard day for our family. My Mom was doing quite poorly earlier in the day. My brother's wife cooked for our whole family today, a delicious roast, carrotts and potatoes and 2 kinds of pudding for Mom. She also sent jello and some other other items. She took blankets and bedding home and laundered them since our washer was full. She also picked up some meds for Mom tonight. She is so precious.

My husband's oldest sister despite having to get up at 3:30 am to go to work came at 5pm and stayed with our boys while John came and stayed with me at my parent's house. When I got home she had done laundry and dishes, put things away and straightened the house up as well as played with and read to our sweet boys.

Thank you Lord for these two precious ladies that our boys get to call "aunt"!

Blessings!

No comments: