Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 30 Giving Thanks

As the day comes to an end so does the month. It is so hard to believe that another 30 days has passed and life just continues onto the next month and year and so on. Truth be told there are so many things that I am thankful for and blessed with. I serve an amazing God and I AM SO UNDESERVING!!!! Thank you Father for all things! I am thankful for my friends, the ones that I know here online and the ones that I know in "real life". Some of you have been friends for many years and some less than one. I love you each. You each are so very special to me. Thank you for being my friend! So my friends, what are you thankful for?

Blessings to you all!

4 comments:

Nikki said...

I am thankful for my friendship with you, Marva!

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

What a sweet post! I am also thankful for friends, in real life and through blogging. They are all such blessings!

Steph at Problem Solvin' Mom said...

Love this post, Marva! I too feel the speed of the days and years flying by, and often wish we could slow things down *just a little*

I am thankful for my sweet friends like you :) and my family, our health and the opportunity to be home with my girls this past year!

Hugs & blessings,
Steph

Calgaroo said...

I absolutely love your posts..thanks for sharing..