- I went shopping, mainly taking some clothes back that didn't fit John, that he had gotten for his birthday. I hit Wal-Mart, Kohl's, TJ Maxx, Target, Publix and Aldi.
- Got a deal on 1# packages of fresh strawberries for $.79. I have never seen them this cheap!
- I spent some time relaxing and just reflecting on life.
- By the time I picked up the boys at school I had one of the worst migraines I have had in a long time. My meds did not even help.
- The church youth came and picked up a tv that we gave them for the rec room.
- I fell asleep on the couch at 9pm, was in bed by 9:30pm and did not wake until 6am Thursday morning! Whew! I was one tired girl!
- Bought groceries, went to the pharmacy, post office visited with my parents.
- Made 16 containers of strawberry freezer jam! YUM!
- Changed the printer cartridges.
- Did one load of laundry and did NOT get it put way.
- Ordered some jeans online from Kohl's for John and used my Kohl's cash.
- Did the boys birthday invites.Mailed them out.
- Called the insurance company.
- Ordered some gluten free, organic cereal for us and Mom, from Amazon.
- Found a condo on the beach for early summer vacation.
- Made chicken pot pie via Paula Deen recipe and salad for my brother and his family
- Made beef pot pie and grape salad for my parents
- Made chicken noodle soup (homemade) for my aunt
- Made hamburgers and salad with chips for us for supper.
- Cooked 12 #'s hamburger meat for freezer and divided into 1 # packs.
- Went to dentist, post office and pharmacy
- Visited with my parents
- School called, Mason had allergic reaction outside (eyes affected). Put in 2 script drops and checked the boys out. It was 1:30pm and all they had left was p.e. and snack.
- Did 2 loads laundry
- Cleaned out and went through pics of John's family that had been in our closet. Took them out of frames and added frames to yard sale pile.
- Put together new (dirty) laundry organizer.
- Visited with brother-in-law and sister-in-law when they came by.
- Went through the birthday party stuff for the boys party next Saturday.
- and now to spend some time with the boys making bead art.
- Ordering pizza for supper!
Tomorrow holds promise of yard mowing, then Outback Steakhouse for a (week) late birthday dinner for John!
What's the weekend looking like for you? Do you go out to eat on the weekends?