Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday!!!!

This week has went by rather quickly! Here's what's happening around the home and farm.

WEDNESDAY
  • I went shopping, mainly taking some clothes back that didn't fit John, that he had gotten for his birthday. I hit Wal-Mart, Kohl's, TJ Maxx, Target, Publix and Aldi.
  • Got a deal on 1# packages of fresh strawberries for $.79. I have never seen them this cheap!
  • I spent some time relaxing and just reflecting on life.
  • By the time I picked up the boys at school I had one of the worst migraines I have had in a long time. My meds did not even help.
  • The church youth came and picked up a tv that we gave them for the rec room.
  • I fell asleep on the couch at 9pm, was in bed by 9:30pm and did not wake until 6am Thursday morning! Whew! I was one tired girl!

THURSDAY

  • Bought groceries, went to the pharmacy, post office visited with my parents.
  • Made 16 containers of strawberry freezer jam! YUM!
  • Changed the printer cartridges.
  • Did one load of laundry and did NOT get it put way.
  • Ordered some jeans online from Kohl's for John and used my Kohl's cash.
  • Did the boys birthday invites.Mailed them out.
  • Called the insurance company.
  • Ordered some gluten free, organic cereal for us and Mom, from Amazon.
  • Found a condo on the beach for early summer vacation.
  • Made chicken pot pie via Paula Deen recipe and salad for my brother and his family
  • Made beef pot pie and grape salad for my parents
  • Made chicken noodle soup (homemade) for my aunt
  • Made hamburgers and salad with chips for us for supper.
  • Cooked 12 #'s hamburger meat for freezer and divided into 1 # packs.

FRIDAY

  • Went to dentist, post office and pharmacy
  • Visited with my parents
  • School called, Mason had allergic reaction outside (eyes affected). Put in 2 script drops and checked the boys out. It was 1:30pm and all they had left was p.e. and snack.
  • Did 2 loads laundry
  • Cleaned out and went through pics of John's family that had been in our closet. Took them out of frames and added frames to yard sale pile.
  • Put together new (dirty) laundry organizer.
  • Visited with brother-in-law and sister-in-law when they came by.
  • Went through the birthday party stuff for the boys party next Saturday.
  • and now to spend some time with the boys making bead art.
  • Ordering pizza for supper!

Tomorrow holds promise of yard mowing, then Outback Steakhouse for a (week) late birthday dinner for John!

What's the weekend looking like for you? Do you go out to eat on the weekends?

Blessings!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

You've been busy! John is planning on taking the older two fishing, so I'll have the younger two to myself. I'm hoping to get some crocheting done!

Anonymous said...

Slow down girl!!! You exhaust me!

Love ya