- My Mom had a CT done to check the spot on her lung......we are expecting the worst, hoping for the best and praying for a miracle.
- The boys are finished with school (until June) and are home with me full time. YAY!!!
- We have had a blessed season and are so thankful for everything and everyone.
- My Daddy is better and the doc is still adjusting the medication.
- Little John is sick with bronchitis, Mason had an awful bout with reflux triggered by second hand cigarette smoke. Thanks Aunt M! Yes, I am being sarcastic! He vomited 5 times....projectile style. She never smoked while there just reaked of the smell. That is all it takes for him to get this sick.
- We have had 4 get togethers so far and have 7 more in the next 48 hours. Don't ask....Thankfully only 1 is at our house.
- I broke my little toe on the left toe and tore the toenail off last night. Ouch!
- I was released from the ENT from the surgery and feel much better now.
- We have gotten the most beautiful Christmas cards this year.
I guess that is about all for now. Christmas blessings on you all!