I had not posted and I thought I might shoot some bulletin posts at you.
- My Daddy was finally given a diagnosis and is being treated by a neurologist that is familiar with that subject. It is trigeminal neuralgia. HE was put on a low dosage of meds and will work his way up to a stronger dose over the next two weeks, then see the doc in 6 weeks to see if that is strong enough. He was having a great day today and has been pain free for 24 hours.
- My uncle had 5 bypasses and a valve repaired this am. He was in surgery around 7 hours and is slow to respond tonight.....please pray for him. My Mom spent the night at the hospital last night with my aunt. We have family here from North Carolina and Georgia.
- I got all of my Christmas cards out yesterday. About 110 of them.
- I started the task of wrapping presents today. I use to enjoy this part more for some reason. Do you like to wrap presents?
- We are doing a no spend month on January.
- I am tired........good night.