- Cleaned out like never before and came up with 11 boxes of things and food to donate to the HH (thrift store, food bank and service for school children in need of winter clothes and toys)
- 12 YES 12 loads of laundry
- Mailed 54 Christmas cards and I am only through letter H
- Checked the mail
- Vomited some of the morning from not eating with my new med (the script said to take on an empty tummy......NOT! TMI-sorry
- Redid my blog design
- Made menu plan for December
- Finished N.S.'s mix order
- Made labels
- emptied dw and loaded it back
- cooked supper
- Took out 3 bags of garbage
- Decorated the house for Christmas except for the the tree and the boys' trees
- Put away yesterday's groceries
- Baked a spiral sliced ham
- Wrote out checks and paid my parent's bills at their office
- Cleaned out the extra fridge in the utility room
- Put a bushel of apples in the clean fridge for this winter
I think that was all. I feel so much better being able to do and take care of things. I hope you all had a wonderful day as well.
The boys have a cough, a bad cough. I imagine I will be calling the doctor tomorrow, as Little John's is bad enough that it is causing him to wake up. He is taking a prescription cough med but I think he might need an antibiotic too. He was sneezing tonight and the green yuckies were coming from his nose. Mason has the green too. Please say a little prayer for them and my Dad too. Thanks so much!
Have a blessed night and sweet dreams!!!