Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 12 Giving Thanks

Today I am thankful, just to be. I am thankful that I can write and journal my thoughts and feelings and that I can just be me!

There is so much going on as of late.

I am thankful for my job but glad the end (of the season) is near....like next week.
Thankful to get our cable upgraded, get our back porch (deck) built finally (after 8 years). So thankful to have insurance (dental) and have yet another crown done (the permanent will be cemented Dec. 2). Thankful I have someone coming next week to put down our new flooring (that was donated to us), paint the boys bath, hang Mason's door and install a new kitchen faucet. I am thankful to have a clean house and laundry caught up once again. Thankful to order a new washer and dryer and have it delivered next week as well as the rest of the boys bedroom furniture delivered next week. The week of Thanksgiving our new bedroom suit will arrive. most of the things have been a to-do list for a few years! Thankful to get to mark off somethings!

We also have out of town company arriving the 20th and I am so thankful to have them to visit with us once again!

I am thankful for my favorite drinks; warm cider, hot java and cold ice water! What a combo, eh?! I am thankful for a wonderful husband who took off from work today to drive my Daddy to see his oldest grandson play his last high school football game tonight (as they lost in overtime but still made it to round 2 of the state playoffs).

Thankful for wonderful parents who God bless their hearts are enduring some struggles (with their health) and use some prayers right now. My Daddy had blood work today to check for cancer. He is still having some break through pains with the Trigeminal Neuralgia and is on high doses (300mg) of Lyrica a day. Mom is still on the predisone, ultram and immunosupressant daily. She is in constant pain from her muscles. Thankful for my brother who just had his 3rd surgery since the first part of October.

Most of all I am thankful for my Savior, Jesus Christ! Without Him I am NOTHING!!! Thank you Lord for all of my blessings!!!

No comments: