- The Bible. I am using the Busy Mom's Bible.
- The House that Cleans Itself (Mindy Starnes Clark)
- Shepherding a Child's Heart (Tedd Tripp)
- The Birth to Five Book (Brenda Nixon)
- Creating an Intimate Marriage (Jim Burns)
- Bringing Up Boys (Dr. James Dobson)
- The Happiness Project (Gretchen Rubin)
- Confident Parenting (Jim Burns)
- More Than Enough (Dave Ramsey)
- Making Children Mind Without Loosing Yours (Dr. Kevin Leman)
- The Five Love Languages (Gary Chapman)
- Healthy Habits, Happy Kids (Gregory L. Jantz. Ph.D.)
- The Virtuous Woman (Vicki Courtney)
- Have a New Kid by Friday (Dr. Kevin Leman)
- I Just Want You To Know (Kate Gosselin)
- A Mother's Heart (Jean Fleming)
- Family First (Dr. Phil McGraw)
- The Complete Parenting Book (Dr. David Stoop 7 Dr. Jan Stoop)
I think that is a total of 18. I also will be reading several if not all of Beverly Lewis ' books. The Amish series. I have many of these and have ordered 5 more to finish my collection. I will be rereading some of them and reading others for the first time.
Are you booking it this year? What are you reading?