- I am sick, as are Little John and Mason
- 2 of the 3 of us are on antibiotics, the other later today.
- It is sinus infections, lots of fever, hurting ears, sore throats, snot, sneezing and coughing.
- Hubby still is not working much.
- Planting season is here. Put out a few THOUSAND plants put out yesterday.
- Plowing, Pulling beds and laying plastic today.
- All of the plums were killed
- Peaches are all fine
- Still accessing the pears, early apples, figs, blackberries, blueberries, ect. Should know about all later this week.
- Will start hand fertilizing the peaches today.......A HUGE job in itself.
- The recipe for philly cheese steak casserole some of you requested will be up this week......some time.
- We will have company from North Carolina this weekend, thankfully they are staying with my Mom and my aunt.
- I am hoping to feel better tomorrow, as I am suppose to be doing most of the cooking.
Hope all is well with yours today and thank you for the prayers. We were well covered and that is so appreciated! God is so good and we are all still praising HIM!!!