Friday, October 9, 2009

Birthday Memories

Here are some pictures from my special day. The boys got me a wonderful card that had the sticker (on me in the picture below). It said "#1 Mom"....too cute! Excuse my appearance.

The boys and John got me two cards, a 4 qt. RED crock pot, a new Bible, a Mom's pocket planner, a great ceramic coffee mug that says bargain shopper and has a Proverbs 31 verse on it and a beautiful angel (most all of this is pictured below).

I got a cute card from my aunt, a card and a pan of ham rolls (my favorite) from my friend Connie. My brother and his family gave me $20 and a Cinnamon Stick candle from Bath & Body Works (yum!).

My parents paid for a cut and highlight, gave me $50, a shirt, a manicure set, a gift cert for a manicure, a $30 gift card to Factory Connection, a $30 gift card to Cato's, a HUGE potted mum and a great little party. They are pictured below with me. My Mom made me a tasty peanut butter cake and it was soooooooo GOOD!

I had a great birthday and am looking forward to getting all I can out of my 33rd year! I am so blessed!





































BLESSINGS!!!!



6 comments:

Kristi said...

Looks like you had a great birthday, and blessed with fun family times.

whitsend6 said...

Looks like you had so much fun! And racked up on alot of great gifts as well. :-) Glad you had a good birthday...hope this next year is a great one for you!

Tyra

ADMIN said...

Your cake is beautiful!
You got some very nice gifts- I love the angel with the pumpkin and the red crockpot!

Nico said...

Your birthday party looks like it was so much fun! Glad you had an awesome day :)

Nikki said...

It looks like you had a very nice birthday! Good for you, and enjoy your 33rd year because you won't have another!

Unknown said...

Lovely gifts, and what looks like a super-yummy cake! I'm glad you had a great day. Hugs.