Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fall Made It's Appearance and Our Decorations Did Too!

Fall is my favorite season of the year. I love everything about it! October is my favorite month. Here are a few things in and around my house we have adorned with fall decor.



This wreath was made by and used by my mil before she fell ill to cancer, before she passed away she gave it to me. I will treasure it always. It is seen hanging on my front porch light fixture.
This is scarecrow man. Or possibly woman, picked up at Michael's for $5.99. He is guarding the boys pumpkins!

Here is mini scarecrow man. He is guarding the mini bounty found on the china hutch. He was bought at Dollar General for $1.


This Fall angel was made by my Mom and me 5 or 6 years ago. She won 1st place in the county fair that year. The jar of fall treats is no other than half candy corn and half dry roasted peanuts shook up good (to mix) and stored in airtight container. That treat taste just like a PayDay candy bar.


Last but not least is this fall arrangement that my friend Deb and I made. I saw one at Michael's and it was priced at $59.99. That was outrageous. We bought all of the stuff and made it ourselves for less than $15.00! It might have taken 15 minutes to put it together. I used it for a centerpiece for our table for a party a couple of weeks back.


Have you decorated for Fall yet? Blessings!!!!!!



3 comments:

Nikki said...

Very nice!

ADMIN said...

I love your decorations!
We haven't done anything here yet. Mabe we'll decorate over the weekend with some pumpkins if Nck is feeling better. My kids have already bought candy corn, of course!

Steph at Problem Solvin' Mom said...

lovely! We have a few things out so far...