Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fried Apple Pie Day

A couple of weeks ago I made fried apple pies. They were so yummy and by the time I shared all of the three dozen with friends and relatives there were none left. Needless to say there have since been several requests for another fried apple pie day........

Excuse the messy kitchen below, it shows the true view of pie day.


The aftermath.... a clean kitchen and a few plates of yummy pies.

Do ya'll make fried pies? What are your favorite kind? Blessings!!!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

What is a fried pie? Yours look yummy, so please post the recipe!

whitsend6 said...

Haven't done any in awhile but we love them! My favorite is chocolate.:-) What do you use for your dough and to fry them in? I've tried different things but always looking for the best ways! Mmmm, now you've got me wanting some. lol