Thursday, October 1, 2009

Busy Day!

Today has been one those "crazy and busy days"! My parents have been out of town for a few days and we have been going non-stop! This is what was on my agenda today.....

  • up, devotion, got ready
  • boys up, ready, fed breakfast off to school
  • newspaper office (ad for yard sale next weekend)
  • Wal-mart
  • post office
  • deposit yesterday's sales
  • Piggly Wiggly
  • empty dishwasher
  • take out trash
  • go into work for 2 hours
  • menu plan for October
  • send out a few emails
  • clean out both fridges/freezers
  • inventory fridges/freezers/pantry/cupboards
  • pay for an Ebay purchase
  • make calls
  • divide 15#'s of cooked ground chuck for freezer
  • handwash a few dishes and pots and pans
  • pay bills
  • balance checkbook
  • supper (roast, cornbread, butterpeas and mac & cheese)

Well, the cornbread is almost ready to come out of the oven and I've got to get supper over to my parents and pick up the boys! Hope you've had a blessed day!

What was on your agenda today? Blessings!!!

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Wow! That's a bunch! I have to admit that I'm glad I'm not that busy.

ADMIN said...

It sounds like you got a lot accomplished!
I hope that you had some time to relax with your hubby tonight. Have a great weekend!

Nico said...

Wow, it sounds like you had a super busy day! I can't wait to hear all about your yard sale though, I know you always do a great job!

MyKidsMom said...

Busy, busy:) I'm just getting ready to start school for the day, but of course I had to stop by my friend Marva's blog first! Have a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

And there is me thinking I'm busy at times! lol xx