Monday, November 30, 2009

Today's News

Today was a busy day. I had a doctor's appointment at 9:45am. The ENT said the sinus area and nose are looking great but there is some congestion in the right lung. I figured as much since i am coughing up some phelm. He added an antibiotic and another nose spray (from the compound shop). I then met my cousin for a quick lunch and made some exchanges from Friday's shopping trip. I also bought groceries, picked up a couple of other items and went to the drug stores, post office and Sam's.

I took another "test" and it was negative. My bottom is better and the doctor was happy about that. Me too!!!!

My fil is some better and saw his regular doctor today and was given a couple of shots and some more meds for ole arthur.

My Daddy is still awaiting the results of his biopsy and we are too, just not very patiently. His pain was worse today. It came and went but never eased up.

Tomorrow is back to the grind......making mixes. Making December's meal plan, doing Christmas cards and hoping to get the laundry caught up, Christmas decorating done and some orders out.

Have a great night and sweet dreams!

Blessings!!!

No comments: