Here is my list of what I want to get done in 2010......
1. Read my Bible through this year.
2. Work up through the 3rd level of The 30 Day Shred dvd and stay with it! (Hence, lose 30 pounds) and too many inches to discuss without losing readers! LOL!
3. Be a better person.....to myself, my children, my husband, my friends, the Lord, my brother and everyone I come in contact with.
4. To make sure I focus on the Lord in everything I do.....spend more time with him, praising him and in his word!
5. Do devotion every morning and start the morning with thanksgiving and prayer!
6. Clean out the boys closets and rearrange them. Mason closet has mainly toys, junk and yard sale things in it. John's has clothes (for them both), toys and unused pull ups that I need to take back to Wal-Mart. They each are big enough for their own things to be in their own closets.
7. Get the back deck built.
8. Pre-treat the front porch and stain it. Also to pretreat the boys play yard.
9. Finish trimming all of the driveway that was left undone last year. That is about 300 feet or so.
10. Work on the cookbook and get it ready for publishing. (Those of that don't know, I started compiling a cookbook when I found out I was expecting the boys and never finished it. Cooking From the Farm.
11. Have all of my dental work done........I was prepared to have it finished when we returned from vacation in October but then I had surgery. I still have 2 fillings and 6 crowns to get done. I have always had awful teeth, even though I brush and floss several times a day.
12. Devote more time to me. You know, a long hot bath, a cup of java, paint my toenails..........those kind of things, just for me.
I guess that is all. So. do you a list for this year? What is on yours?