- Break the beans
- Wash beans (I usually do this three times)
- Drain beans
- Put one teaspoon of salt into each quart jar. (I use table salt)
- Pack beans into hot jars (I keep a sink of hot water and put jars in it), pack tightly, add more beans if necessary, leave 1 inch headspace.
- Ladle hot, boiling water over beans, still leaving one inch headspace.
- Put flats and rings on.
- Process for 25 minutes, at 10 pounds of pressure.
Let cool before storing.
Please feel free to ask any other questions! Blessings and happy canning!