Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sickness Update

I am better this morning but very weak. We ate at Lonestar yesterday afternoon (after the open house. We each had a lunch special and the Amarillo Cheese Fries. We ate there because we had a $10 off coupon and some $ left on a gift card. It was yummy.........going down. I got so sick after a couple, maybe three hours. The chills, headache, and the other two yuckies. I never had the stomach cramps, so I figure it wasn't food poisoning. The food just did not settle......at ALL! The good news is that we were only out $2 and some change for our meal! LOL!

I also got a new cell phone finally (hubby too). We both had had ours for 2 years and mine died in the summer. I had to get a refurbished one and it broke almost into two. I had used it this way for two months or so. It was very fruustrating to say the least. However, we wach got a new phone and the boys got some "toy" phones all for $4.50! Yay!

Then we went to Kohl's I had a 15% off coupon on total purchase and $20 in Kohl's cash to spend yesterday. I got a pair of Levi's for $7.40! They were regular $31.74 if I had paid full price, with tax!

We also hit Winn Dixie and got several Pilsbury products and free eggs! They were also doubling coupons up to $.50. The deal was buy 4 Pilsbury products and get a dozen large eggs free.
WE got 16 Pilsbury products and 4 dozen eggs for $16! Yay!

Then onto K-Mart. My Mom wanted the 48 inch animated deer. They were regular $29.99 each and were reduced to $14.99 each. She gave us the money to buy 4. When we got back, she said 2 of them were for us! How sweet! I have such a great Mom! thanks Momma!

Then we started back home, by then I thought I was getting a migraine but started getting sick at my tummy. We finally were home and hubby and KK got the boys down for the night, while I went to bed. I was up and down and all the yuckies to go with it. Like I said, I feel better but weak. I am staying home from church and hope to feel well enough to get the store up today.

I did not sale as much product as I would have liked and we sold the least I ever have at an open house BUT I did get several orders! We did well all in all and are very blessed!

I am off to get some toast and gatorade. Yum! LOL!

I hope you all have a great Sunday! I will post when the store is open for business!

Christmas Blessings!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have had episodes like that after eating - it is horrible. I hope you will be back to health very soon!

Have a great day!

Michelle said...

I'm so sorry that you got sick:( Please let me know when the store is up and running.

Feel Better,
Michelle

mom2twins04 said...

I hope that you are feeling better... Did hubby get sick too? Like it was food poisoning or a virus? Hope that all is well with you and you get better!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sure hope you are feeling better today! Looking forward to checking your site!

Steph at Problem Solvin' Mom said...

Take care of you, darlin, hope you're feeling all the way better soon! So glad your store is up, fantastic!!

Hugs,
Steph