Saturday, September 20, 2008

Spetmeber Menu

Money is tight this month. We are having to make a lot of cut backs due to hubby's surgery, cut in pay being on light duty and my leavre of work taking care of hubby and sick children.


Here is what I am cooking for the rest of September. These are all suppers.

Sat. 20 - pulled pork sandwiches, baked beans and potato salad
Sun. 21- fried catfish, salad, huspuppies and baked potatoes
Mon. 22- tacos, salsa and chips
Tues. 23- spaghetti (from freezer), twisty cheese bread
Wed. 24- chicken fingers, fresh peas, mac & cheese
Thurs. 25- fried chicken, mashed potatoes, green benas, gravy and biscuits
Fri. 26- leftovers
Sat. 27- out of town (we won some free tickets)........more later
Sun. 28- steak and shrimp, salad and baked potatoes
Mon. 29- bbq potatoes
Tues. 30- breakfast casserole and fried apples

DESSERTS: fried apple pies, pear salad, fruited jello and chocolate cake

2 comments:

ADMIN said...

It all looks really delish! You always have it together. I hope you're having a nice Sunday.

Nikki said...

Marva, I just caught up on your blog, and I will keep your family in my prayers. When it rains, it pours, as they say.

I'm sorry about all the stress with the coupon train; I know that you do not need it at this time. I was satisfied with it and helped by it.