Friday, October 10, 2008

Yesterday's Happenings

Before I start........Julie to answer your question about what I did with my birthday loot. I bought a patio set. It was marked from $498 to $198. It includes a love seat, 2 chairs, 2 pillows, all of the cushions and a coffee table. It looks fabablous on our front porch. I like about $50 having enough to pay for it, so I used some of our extra money. It is beautiful and I am one happy Momma, with a great looking front porch!

Yesterday was busy. Here's what I did.......
  • worked for an hour at the market
  • got the boys ready and off to school
  • got me ready
  • paperwork and bills
  • called about medical bills
  • returned company calls
  • 9 loads of laundry
  • cleaned up the walk-in pantry
  • swept the litchen
  • cleaned both toilets
  • post office
  • Captain D's
  • CVS.......made 6 transactions
  • Wal-Mart
  • Piggly Wiggly
  • Homecoming parade (my bro &sil were the grand marshalls)
  • cooked supper
  • put away groceries
  • made a couple more calls
  • went and picked up the boys
  • visited with my parents
  • back to the Pig (I forgot to get milk out of the freezer to thaw and we were out)
  • home
  • at supper
  • cleaned up
  • gave the boys bathes
  • vaccumed
  • unloaded and reloaded the dw
  • 2 more loads of laundry
  • boys in bed
  • some tv/computer
  • 10pm........asleep!

Hope you all had a great Thursday and hope today is great too!

Blessings!!!

1 comment:

ADMIN said...

The patio set sounds like a good investment. I hope you have lots of nice fall weather so you can enjoy sitting on the front porch!