Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Accounted For

I just wanted to let you guys now that we are all okay. I have just been extremely busy. WE arrived home late Sunday night. I worked 10 hours Monday. I am still trying to get house and laundry caught up. I also am canning and freezing 7 bushels of peas. I got an off day yesterday and went to the city and finally got a hair cut and highlight. I also went to Goody's, Sam's, Aldi's and Target. I got to have lunch with a sweet friend. I arrived home just in time to pick up the boys and unload the car. then it was time for bathes, supper and family time. We have been shelling peas by hand (all 7 bushels) and finally finished last night. I have to work an 11 hour day today.

I will announce the winner, give trip details and respond to Mimi and Nikki's tags tonight and in the morning.

Thank you all for understanding.

Happy Wednesday!

Blessings!!!!!

3 comments:

MyKidsMom said...

Thank you for the coupons! So sweet of you to send them my way:)

Looking forward to hearing all about your family trip. Take care.

ADMIN said...

Welcome back! How was your vacation?

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear about your trip! Heather