- Put the rules on your blog/post.
- Nominate 10 people that show an attitude of gratitude.
- Link your nominees withing your post.
- Comment on their blogs to let them know they have won their award.
- Share the love/link of the ;person that nominated you.
- Tell how you've come to have an attitude of gratitude.
There are many things in my life, that I see as defining moments and learning to appreciate it all. I will only list a few.
At 19 I had to have open heart surgery. That was a life changing moment, needless to say.
Then once we were married (at age 22), we had our ups and downs, the biggest was trying to get pregnant for years and then the twins being preemies and so sick.
So today and every day I am grateful for my wonderful family, terrific friend and a loving God that forgives me everyday.
I am thankful beyond words for my children and what they mean to my life. I am thankful for the life I lead each day and where I live. I am thankful to be a child of the KING and saved by his grace!
I am so thankful for this blogging world that I am a part of and the many friends that I have made and that I love dearly.
I am nominating the following ten bloggers:
- Mykidsmom. She is am amazing homeschooling Mom and loves life to the fullest.
- Tyra at Never Gives Up. Her blog title says it all. She has persevered through it all and with a thankful attitude.
- Nicola at smilernpb. she is always so uplifting, despite having two little ones, expecting the third and her hubby's recent surgery.
- Steph at Problem Solvin' Mom, she has been through a lot lately, some not told of on her blog, just know she is one exceptional inspiration to us all!
- Julie at Blessed With Five, she is a super Mom. She and her hubby adopted their four boys and they manage their own business to boot. She is amazing and has great taste in home decor!
- Mimi at Palm Trees and Blue Skies, also a Mom of twins, she runs several blogs and gives all of the greatest deals ANYWHERE.
- Ivy at Sweet Tea by the Baltic Sea, has two beautiful daughters and splits her time between the States and Poland with her hubby. She is amazing! She always lets her light shine!
- Nicole at nicostuff is amazing as well with 2 little boys and a sweet baby on the way. She does it all, cooks and makes gorgeous jewelry. She is one great mom!
- Nikki at Nikki's Notes is a part time pharmacist, full time Mommy and loves the Lord, she is growing an awesome garden this year too!
- Holly at Southern Seven has five kiddos and is so frugal minded it just blows my mind. She appreciates the littlest of things and isn't that the way it should be!? She has an awesome testimony!
So with that, I leave you, but just for a day or two! LOL! Hope you have a blessed Monday!