- Last night we got the call that my nephew, who is 24 left his wife and their 2 children and has been gone for about 10 days. The whole family is just broken. The rumor is that he is cheating, he says she is cheating........It doesn't matter who is what. The children are my worry, they are 6 and 3.
- My cousin T and her hubby a neurosurgeon decided they wanted a baby late in life. Never had any children and at 41, she delivered a little boy 4 weeks early and he is very sick. His lungs mainly and he has jaundice. He has been in the NICU over a week.
- I have another cousin that she and her hubby and kids bought a multi million dollar business 4 years ago and moved a couple hours away to run it. Chances are if you live in Alabama, you have stopped there. Anyhow, on her way home from work Monday afternoon a little 10 year old girl was riding her bike on a county highway and swerved to miss a dog. My cousin was driving her SUV and could not avoid her. The little girl swerved right in front of her. She was killed on impact. My cousin worked on her, as she is a nurse but nothing could be done. My cousin is so broken and is having a very hard time.
- I have a very dear friend who is a reader here. She has 2 little boys. She found a place in her neck. She will have a biopsy next week. She has a family history of cancer. I love you sweet friend!
- Last but certainly not least........my Mom is very sick. She has a regular lung specialist. She saw him just a few weeks ago on a Tuesday. On Saturday night he committed suicide. She saw one of his associates this week only to find out that she has full blown COPD. IF she does not do what he has instructed she has 6-12 months to live. She is is known NOT to do as the doctor ordered and unfortunately I cannot make her. She says she will try and quit smoking. This is the same exact road that we went down with my mother-in-law. She lost her short battle with lung cancer a little over a year ago. The chances of Mom getting cancer are very high, unless God sees her another road.
- Hubby only worked two days last week and one day this week. He has looked for other work, but there are no short haul driving jobs and very few long hauls available. With all of the rain there is little farm work to do right now. He is so down and out. We are trying to make it until the first week in June (when the markets start) but it is difficult with all of the medical bills and pharmacy too. He is getting irritable and depressed.
My heart is hurting today. I ask for your prayers for all of the above. Thank you and may God continue his blessings for us all!