I have plenty to be thankful for and perhaps I should also tell of that, but at times like this I feel a little......lost?!
let's see what's going on in my life:
- Mother-in-Law is dying of cancer. The hospice nurse says maybe 2 weeks.
- Son is very uncomfortable and in pain from hydrocele surgery and circumsicion revision
- He is getting glasses soon (at less than 2 years of age)
- Wondering if I am going to have a job this year (with my parents, as they lost everything last year)
- My hubby losses his job at the end of the month. His company lost the contract he was working under
- My Mom is not doing well. She doesn't deal with stress, life death or anything very well these days.
- My Daddy has been in the bed sick with high blood pressure today and not doing well . He also is scheduled for eye surgery the 25th.
- My parents are due to leave for a conference that my Father will give lectures at next Monday. They will be driving and he does not see well to drive.
- My house is in complete disorder and I AM one of those people that if her house is out of sorts then her mind is too
- I dropped one of my glasses and and still have a shard of glass in my foot. Note to self: call doctor and make appointment.
- We also had our camera dock to start smoking and spitting sparks over the weekend. Thankfully we were home and took care of it BEFORE the house caught on fire.
- My friend is in the hospital with diabetic issues. Her twin baby daughter has sepsis and is very sick at home with Daddy and twin brother. They live well over an hour away and I cannot go because Monkey cannot ride in the carseat for that long. Yes, my child comes first!!!
- We are planning my mil's funeral and burial and taking on the finanical matters over their household.
- I think that is all for now..............isn't that enough????!!!!!! Please pray for us. We have NO idea what or where or how hubby will find a job. The medical conditions of my children, health insurance and pre-exsisting conditions are quite scary terms right now. We will have to have cobra coverage, assuming we can get it. I HATE uncertainity!!!!! Thank you for your prayers.