The boss over the contract (Company S) that was lost by Hubby's company (A) is recommending him to the new company (company B, that won the contract) for the same position. This new company (B) want the same driver's to stay on with them. Does this make sense? We are so thrilled. Please pray that this is the Lord's will and it works out.
Today looks like a busy one thus far.
Monkey is feeling some better, but he does NOT like me to put the Polysporin on his boo boo. It is still a very sensitive area.
I am feeling better about things. Sometimes it can all seem overhwelming. Thank you all for your prayers and encouraging words. Thank you for NOT judging me.
It is snowing here this morning and the weather men were not even calling for it. The ground has almost none but it is beautiful to watch.
On today's agenda:
- order ink
- cook supper
- organize coupons
- make Valentine's
- make bed
- laundry 3 loads (at least)
- unload dw
- clean up our bath and bedroom
- call ins. co.
- call UAB
- call AQAS ( battery)
- order boys birthday party stuff
- bath night for the boys
- clean out canning cabinet
- clean out dish towel/cloth drawer
- wrap mom and Ava's gifts (birthday tomorrow)
- sweep around front door, replace old rug w/ new one
Now, here are my blessings.
- I can stay busy and have PLENTY to do to take my mind off of things
- I have 2 relatively healthy babies after brain bleeds. sespis, jaundice, lung disorders and prematurity, Tiger crashing too many times to count, etc. I have to get their post written soon!
- Our home and vehicles are paid for
- My parents are so wonderful and are there for us whenever
- It is snowing this morning
- I am healthy, even after open heart surgery (I did carry TWO babies at the same time)
- My husband loves me unconditionally
- We have lived through harder times in the past (come to think on it)
- I have an awesome FATHER that is in control, Thank you Lord for loving me!
- I have a great bunch of friends that love me and pray me through even though we've never met in real life.
Thank you all for being so great!!!!!!!!!!