Thursday, February 5, 2009

10 L's

My blogging buddy over at Never Gives Up was doing this tag and I asked her for a letter. You are suppose to come up with 10 things that you like that begin with that letter. So here goes.


  1. LULLABIES help us all sleep at night. The boys have always listened to a cd ever since they were brought home. We change it out every few months.
  2. Our family has so much LOVE! I can only imagine how much the LORD our Father loves us! I never knew how much you could LOVE until our boys were born!
  3. I LOVE LUCY! My Mom, LUCY is my best friend!
  4. Watching my LITTLES LEARN everything, especially LANGUAGE! Thinking they were barley speaking less than 8 months ago, they are amazing!
  5. Hubby's LIPS are one of my very favorites! You can take it from there.....this is a family friendly blog after all!
  6. They say LAUGHTER is the best medicine! I love hearing my kiddos laugh! Anyone for that matter!
  7. LEMONADE has to be one of my favorite icy drinks. I make the homemade kind where you squeeze your own LEMONS and all!
  8. MY LEATHER FURNITURE has been a lifesaver with LITTLES around! I wish it all were LEATHER!
  9. I have to have my LIGHT! I want all of the curtains, blinds and front door open to let the LIGHT in. I hate the dark!
  10. And last but not least, I could not do this or even blog without my trusty LAPTOP! I love it!

There it is! Let me know if you want to play along and i will be glad to send you a letter! Blessings!

4 comments:

whitsend6 said...

Just wanted to say, great list! And I loved the one about the lips...got a good laugh out of that. :-) This was definitely something fun and different to do with blogging for a change. Hope you have a good weekend!

Nico said...

I think that my Laptop is one of my favorite L's too :) Great list!

MyKidsMom said...

Great job Marva!

I love Lucy too:) And I'm sure that would include your mother if I knew her; after all, she raised an awesome lady like you!

Steph at Problem Solvin' Mom said...

Love this, how fun! :)