Sunday, January 27, 2008

Good Evening!

It has been a whirlwind weekend. We have spent a lot of it at the hospital. My mil is not any better and only getting worse. She may get to go home tomorrow.
There was a luncheon at our new church today for new members. It was so nice and the boys were so very good. There was a lot to be done at home, that was neglected. I got started on the laundry and dishes. I finished the tax stuff for tomorrow's appointment. We are praying for a nice refund. Bulldog's work days have been cut from 5 1/2 to 4 1/2. That hurts!!!
I have cut coupons and need to get my part organized. I have my coupon's ready to mail out for the train tomorrow.
I even got a .............. are you ready for this?????????? a NAP!!!!! Yes, you heard me right. I got a 1 1/2 hour nap!!!! It was so nice. I am having female problems again and the anemia makes me so tired. Anyhoo, enough about that.
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Wishing you all a blessed week!!
Those of you involved in the coupon train, get those coupons mailed out tomorrow. :)

See you tomorrow!!!!

No comments: