MRI came back for hubby's knee and surgery cannot be done right now. It is evidently not bad enough. He is in a great deal of pain.
My Daddy is almost blind in one eye due to the number of cataracts on it. He will be having surgery soon for that.
Monkey's testicle has swollen to gigantic proportions (almost the size of a smaller medium sized egg) due to the hernia. I am waiting on the pediatrician to call back. He will then in turn have to speak with the surgeon to get the surgery done immediately. The main concern is if the baby coughs (due to this terrible cold) during surgery. So, I am a little on edge right now. Father, please give me strength and keep my little boy safe. Please pray this does not get worse and the hernia ruptures. This is the worry at the moment.
The weather is suppose to get really bad around lunch time here. Tornadoes, hail and such. This is throughout the evening. Pray for that situation. I will have a 45 minute drive to the peds office sometime. I know he will want to see Monkey before he calls the surgeon.
I hope everyone has a blessed day. Thank you for your prayers and I will keep you posted as time and weather allows.
On a lighter note, I had a good day yesterday. I scored some awesome deals at CVS. My Mom kept the boys and I had a Carmel Mocha Java Chiller from Sonic. Oh my! It was delicious and I savored every last drop. Yes, I had a coupon!;) I'll post the CV deals later.