Sunday, January 6, 2008

NEVER a dull moment!

Right after Thanksgiving the boys got the croup. We ended up at the er with Monkey since he was the one that couldn't breath. Okay, he actually sounded like a seal barking and couldn't get a breath.

This am while at our new church, he started doing it again and wheezing. Sometimes, I think the sickness will never end. I wish my babies were normal and healthy, you know? I also know that God does not make mistakes! What doesn't kill me will make me stronger.

Church went well and the music was wonderful. We were welcomed with open arms. We kept the boys with us during the service. (As not to infect other children). We did the early service and left before Sunday School started. Praise The Lord! We love it there.

When we got home I called the doctor and he said to come in to the after hours clinic. We went and got a couple of prescriptions. He seems much better tonight.

Bulldog's truck will go into the shop in the am and we are praying the cost is under $500 (please!). This week's co-pay's were $120 alone without scripts!

Hoping for a better Monday! Have a great night!

5 comments:

Mrs. Darling said...

Yikes, I hope too this week goes better for you!

Marva said...

Thank you Mrs. D! Me too!

~Babychaser~ said...

I almost hate to ask this (in case your answer is no), but are you getting those new prescriptions filled at CVS with the "get a $25 gift card" coupon? Let me know if you don't have it and I'll send you the link (I think I still have it). If there are any other new prescriptions in your future it could really help out!

Great job on saving in 2007 too!

~Babychaser~ said...

Here is that link Marva! Hope it helps!

http://cvscoupons.pbwiki.com/f/$25CVS+New+Prescription.jpg

Let me know if it doesn't work for some reason. It doesn't expire until the end of June. :)

Marva said...

Thanks for the link babychaser. I have used it on every one until yesterday and I realized the one I had was expired 3 days before.

LOVE CVS!