Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Twisted Into a Pretzel!

The last few days have been crazy and busy! I almost feel like a pretzel, at least my life. My Internet goes down and works when it wants. I wrote the post about the boys 22 month birthday, 4 times yesterday. Therefore, I have a lot of reading to do. I hope to get around to all of my blogging buddies blogs by tonight!

I have spent some time reevaluating my walk with God. I will writing a post on that. We had some friends loss a son on Saturday night. God has made himself known!!!!

I have also been doing some of the regular things. Laundry, dishes, budget, coupons, lists, grocery list, cleaning, cooking, making appointments, making cookies and treats.

I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed day. God be with you!

2 comments:

Mrs. Darling said...

Thwres nothing like a death or illness to bring one up straight and realize what really matters in life!
Take good care of yourself and those little boys. now! Love ya.

MyKidsMom said...

Just wanted to say Dave Ramsay mentioned the family on his radio program last night, asking prayers for them. I thought that was a wonderful thing, and I'm sure there are now many more people praying for them during this time.