I always get lots of free calendars in the month of December.
I take one (this year's is a great Betty Crocker) and add magnets to the back and top of it and post on my refrigerator.
- I put down all of the names of birthday, anniversaries and important dates (I also use it for appointments and so on so forth) I need to remember for the new year.
- After I do that I make a card list.
- I check my stockpile greeting card box and see what I have that will go with my list.
- After I have done that I then go to the Christian bookstore (if they are having a sale) or go to the Dollar store (for $.50 per card) and get what I need.
- I have a card box that has each month of the year listed in folder type things and I file for each person or couple.
- When the new month rolls around I fill out each card and address the envelop, stamp it and it's ready to go.
I try to have this done by January 2nd. I am ashamed to say I am slacking this year. Oh well, maybe by next week?! I'll keep you posted.
How do you organize your greeting cards?