Monday, January 14, 2008

Two Unhappy Boys Makes One Tired Mommy!

The kiddos do not fell good today. they are so fussy and cranky. Tiger is cutting 2 more teeth, but Monkey is just plain irritable. The funny thing is that they don't want messed with at all and they don't want anything else either.

I have managed to:
make bed
supper in crockpot
load dw
2 loads of clothes
some ironing
shower and look half way presentable
make a couple of calls, do computer stuff

My Mom is coming at 3:30 to help me finish trimming Tiger's hair, give them early bathes (their Daddy is taking their Pawpaw to their cousin's bball game. I also need to got to the p.o.

Blessings on your Monday!

4 comments:

Nico said...

I hope that your boys get well soon. My little one is STILL teething too, and he is super grumpy. I see another late night in my future.

It looks like you have gotten a lot done today. I hope your day goes well :)

Marva said...

Thanks nico and blessings to you!

~Babychaser~ said...

Sorry your day was rough! It sounds like you got a bunch done though! :) Good work!

Marva said...

Thanks babychaser. Yes, I did. I would have liked to have gotten more done, but the boys come first.