Friday, November 21, 2008

Feeling A Little Better

I am feeling some better and can get around better too! That is a relief. I amtaking Tyneol and Relafen (sp?).

The chiropractors around here (3 of them) all have suits againist them or have had in the past 3 years. That makes me a little skiddish.

There is a really good one 45 minutes away that some of our friends use, but our insurance does not cover that expense. I don't like taking so many meds but if it helps, it helps.

Thank you all for your well wishes!

Blessings!!

3 comments:

Ellie said...

Hi Marva....hope you are feeling better.....if a chiropractor doesn't work out, have you considered maybe findig a DO (doctor of osteopathy)? Many are skilled at osteopathic manipulation (which is very similar to chiro treatment but a DO is an actual medical doctor). Those are the kinds of doc's that I work for. Maybe your insurance would cover that if they don't cover chiro treament.. Hugs....Ellie

MyKidsMom said...

The lawsuits would make me skittish as well. But I would be absolutely miserable with migraines if I didn't see the chiropractor once a month. They really can make a HUGE difference. It cost about $50 without insurance here, so I figure it's worth it because my quality of living is so much better with the treatment. But $50 is still a lot of money. Hope you're able to get it fixed soon.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you really do a great job of making one meat go a very long way . . .

I hope you are feeling better too!