Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Glorious Food

Yesterday was hectic, very hectic. I cooked and cooked and cooked and so did the littles (with MY parents came over and played with the boys and had supper with us. We all enjoyed that.

Here's what we cooked.....
  • BBQ meatballs
  • venison chili (2 gallons)
  • homemade creamed corn
  • homemade green beans
  • chicken rice
  • candied pork chops with apples
  • wheat bread with sorghum
  • peph peas
  • buttermilk biscuits

There is leftovers for us and my parents. I am making buffalo and honey bbq wings to go with it. Also fried green tomatoes, brocolli salad and whole kernal corn.

I am taking supper to my sick aunt and uncle as well. They are having the sorghum bread, bbq meatballs, peph peas, fried green tomatoes and whole kernal corn. I am also taking some chili for them to have for later.

What's on your menu for today? What goodies are you making these days?

Blessings!!!!

No comments: