Saturday, January 31, 2009

February Menu Planner

We are eating lots of mexican food this month. It is one of our favorites! We may be tired of it by month's end.......we shall see! We are extending the menu from January, I didn't get everything fixed from last month.
  1. Spaghetti, tossed salad, five cheese garlic bread
  2. Oven fried pork chops, fried apples, hm mac & cheese, green beans and cranberry salad
  3. Beefy chimichangas, black bean dip and chips
  4. Marinated baked chicken, scrambled eggs w/ cheese, biscuits(w/ apple butter) and cheesy hashbrowns
  5. Corn chowder, popovers, salad
  6. Beefy hashbrown pizza, salad
  7. Ribs, potato salad, chuckwagon beans
  8. Savory beef and noodles, peas, fried okra, cheesy mashed potatoes
  9. Ham & cheese pie, grape salad and toast
  10. Spicy Baked Tilapia, cheesy lentils and rice, salad
  11. Juju's chili, hoop cheese and cornbread muffins
  12. Southwestern chicken sandwiches, baked nachos
  13. Santa Fe soup, scoops chips
  14. Leftovers from party (Mom's B'day)
  15. Tasty burritos, cheese dip and chips
  16. Ham & cheese omeletts, toast and fried apples
  17. Weiners& kraut, fried potatoes, mac & cheese, pintos and sliced onion
  18. Spaghetti, garlic cheese biscuits and salad
  19. Tuna salad sandwiches, fries
  20. Chicken fingers, creamed corn, peas, julienne potatoes
  21. Brunswick stew, cornbread muffins, hoop cheese
  22. Ole farm breakfast casserole, fried apples
  23. Steaks from the grill, salad and baked potatoes
  24. Crescent beef burritos, salad
  25. Potato soup, popovers
  26. Hamburger Stroganoff, peas, creamed corn and cornbread muffins
  27. Cheesey Mexican Bubble Bake, cheese dip and chips
  28. BBQ weiners, chips and potato salad

Desserts and Snacks: BBQ cashews, Strawberry pretzel salad, Chocolate pudding, Chocolate cupcakes, Apple turnovers, Peach cobbler, Brown sugaar praline biscuits and Apple Dump cake.

Blessings and ENJOY!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there Dear Friend. I laughed when I saw JuJus Chili on your list! We absolutley love it!!! Hope you do too!

When you have a few minutes to spare, would you email me a few of your recipes?

corn choweder, pop overs, southest chicken sandwiches, brunswick stew and ole farm breakfast casserole?

Ok it was more that a few of your recipes. I need some fresh ideas!

hugs

ADMIN said...

Hi marva! It all looks great! I love Mexican food. Popovers are a fave at our house, too. I make popovers at least 3 times a week, and I have a friend that makes them every single morning for breakfast. I even got a new popover baking pan for Christmas. Have fun cooking all the yummy food!

MyKidsMom said...

I love Mexican food, way too much. I agree with Julie, you need to share some of these recipes. I have gone back into your archives and found some (love the pretzel salad, my mom used to make that) but a lot of these sound great too.

Nico said...

Yummy menu! We love Mexican food too, it is the best :)

ellie mae said...

Wow, I love how you have a months planned out? Are you doing once a month cooking or just making dinners with what you have on hand?

Meal planning is the one thing I have to stay on top of. I usually only have a weeks worth planned at a time. If I dont plan I get so flustered. I feel all out of whack! When my house is straightened up, dinner is planned and laundry is going Im a happy mama. :)

ASHLEY said...

HI MARVA,
I JUST WANTED TO THANK YOU FOR THE KINDNESS YOU HAVE SHOW TO ME. IT REALLY MEANS ALOT......SOUNDS LIKE YOUR GONNA BE COOKIN UP SOME YUMMY FOOD!!!!