Monday, January 19, 2009

Sick and Sick

We got to the peds office yesterday (our doc was on call...thank you Lord!) and learned Tiger has a serious sinus infection. His lungs and ears were clear, thank you Lord! They put him on Omnicef. They called it in and when we went by Sam's to pick it up, we were told that Sam's Clubs Pharmicies have NEVER been open on Sunday. GRRRRRR! So now we are waiting on them to transfer it to our local pharmacy.

I was up last night (practicall y all night) running between the boys rooms, since Monkey now has the Croup! He sounds so pitiful and could bareky speak or swallow last night. I am exhausted and may need some time away. I have a helper today but am hoping to catch a few winks.

I called the peds office back this morning about Monkey and am hoping to hear from a nurse soon. I may have to take him in, but I hope not (since it is a 40 minute drive one way).

Well, I am off to shower and hope all is well with you and yours!

Hope to catch up with you tonight........

Blessings!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marva, I feel so bad for you and your little ones. How horrible! Boy when they get sick, they really get sick!

I want to thank you for the sweet card and pictures!!! They made my day!

Southerner said...

I hope that you can get something called in and they both get better. Sound pitifull so they don't make you come in.

Ellie said...

Hope the boys are feeling better soon! Hugs.....

Steph at Problem Solvin' Mom said...

Hang in there, all of you, it's so hard on mama too when the babies are sick! I hope everyone is feeling better soon. I've been away most of the past 2 weeks, with the stomach bug that just.wont.go.away...

Hugs,
Steph

Leahann said...

Oh I do hope they both get to feeling better very soon. Will definately say a prayer for them and for you. Get some rest while you have a helper. I know still easier said then done when you have sick little ones but do your best.

Michelle said...

I'm so sorry that your babies are sick :( Try to rest when they do. Many prayers for your family.

IF said...

Poor fellow!! Will pray for him too. It is so hard when they are sick!

MyKidsMom said...

Oh my, twice the sickness. I'll be praying for both the boys. Hang in there Marva.