Thursday, January 15, 2009

I've Been Tagged

The Twins Mama has tagged me for a photo. The rules are:


1. Go to the fourth folder where you keep your photos.

2. Post the fourth picture in that folder.

3. Explain the picture.

4. Tag four fellow bloggers to join in the fun.

Here is my photo. It is my boys at 4 months, 4 days old. Tiger on the left and Monkey on the right. Tiger weighed just 10 pounds (exactly) and Monkey weighed 13 pounds 14 ounces. You would never believe they were as sick as they still were just looking at them! We are so BLESSED! Thank you Lord!


Now, for my tagees..........

1. Melissa (Mom to Twins)

2. Nicole (Nicostuff)

3. Julie (Blessed with Five)

4. Leahann (Kimberly's Scrappin' Momma)

Blessings!

4 comments:

ellie mae said...

OH their sooo precious!!! Its great you went full term. :) They do look healthy :) Mine were 6 weeks early and weighed 5lb5oz and 5lb9oz. They were in the hospital for 2 weeks.

Marva said...

Nope, not full term......10 weeks early. Read the "boys" label and their story there. It was very hard. They only weighed 3-7 and 3-10.

They are cute though, aren't they!? ;)

Blessings!

MyKidsMom said...

I really, really should be in bed right now. But when I saw this pic on my google reader, I just had to come right over. Completely adorable!

Our God is a God of miracles my friend. With those birth weights and health issues, I can't even imagine how hard it must have been. What an incredible blessing to look at them now! I know what a joy they bring to your life (even while potty-training,lol).

Now no more cute pics; I need my sleep;)

Nikki said...

What a cute, precious picture!