UPDATE: 21. I want to finish my cookbook I started while I was expecting the twins.
I have several things that I want to accomplish in the New Year.
- Have a closer walk with my Lord. Be a better child of the King!
- Loose the last 25 pounds and reach my goal weight.
- Improve my Mommy skills.
- Im prove my Wife skills. Make more time for hubby. Be a better helpmeet.
- Be better to myself. Not sell myself short. Make more time for me.
- Oragnize my house from top to bottom again.
- Clean and really deep clean the house. Every crook and cranny.
- Finally landscape the outside. After 5 years, I think it's high time.
- Read one book a month.
- Read through my Bible this new year.
- Organize all of our photos. There are thousands of them, no exaggeration.
- Be a better steward of God's money and stick to a monthly budget. Save more money.
- Pay off the last of our debt. Get an emergency fund im order again.
- Do all of the home improvement projects on my to-do list.
- Start earlier and stay more organized for Chrsitmas 2008.
- Find better storage solutions for Chrsitmas decor and for childhood memorbila of ours.
- Organize, clean out and build shelves in outside building.
- Start my card ministry up again.
- Organize my coupons better and find a better solution for storing them.
- Be a better daughter, cook more and do more for my wonderful parents.
Well, my hope and prayer is that God will see us through another year and I can stick with these Resolutions. I want to make myself proud, ya know?!
Have a great '08! Blessings!