Thursday, December 13, 2007

Thoughts

I have been thinking a lot lately. That is a scary think to some of you I know. Anyhow, I have lots of posts that I want to write. I have just been making a list of them. I will do them as time permits.

This wonderful season we are in keeps me busy. Not so much with shopping and buying but with my children. We don't really go anywhere and do things outside the home in the daytime. We go see lights and different inexpensive things when Daddy is home(so we might enjoy it as a family).

We do read alot and talk about Jesus. We talk about his birthday and when it could have been. We are excited that we are going to make Jesus a birthday cake this year (and they are going to help). We talk about what he gave that we are saved (those of us that have made that choice). We talk about Santa and why he bringd each child 3 gifts (to represent the wise men). I want my boys to know and experience the TRUE meaning of Christmas. I am so blessed that God entrusted me with these angels and to guide them and teach them his Love. Thank you Jesus! Praise you!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments: