These are the blessings we have received.
- New carhartt coat for Bulldog (free, thanks to his employer).
- $500 Christmas bonus
- Saved and stockpiled pantry staples. Saved $259.00, paid $41.00
- Had venison given to us twice. almost 25 # total
- Had 5# of quail given to us
- Bulldog got 2 $50 Wal-Mart gift cards for accident free driving
- Bulldog got quarterly saftey bonus ($250)
- My parents kept our boys Saturday night and gave us $50 to eat on.
- One of my mother's helper gave me a early Christmas presents, a free day!
- This one may be a little confusing, I had almost $350 left over in mixes and gift sets from orders and my open house. As of yesterday am I had planned to "peddle" them as I made deliveries this am. I really despise doing this. Last night before bedtime I got a phone call from a previous customer saying that she needed some last minute gifts. I met her this am and she bought $261!!!!! Then another lady asked me to bring a few things for her to look at and she bought $45. So, I did not have to waste gas and do what I despise most! I have a few things left to give to friends and relatives. God is so good.
Lastly, we recieved a $75 gift basket from my Uncle in the mail. Thank you Uncle D! It looks like this http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=5&item=373453.
We are so blessed. There is too much to list, but these are some of the most recent.
Sending prayers and blessings your way! Merry Christmas!