Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas Cards

Almost all of the cards are out. All 200!!!!! My dear hubby (whom I will affectionately call Bulldog) and I have large families. My father has 9 brothers and sisters. He was older when I was born, 43 to be exact. I am the youngest grandchild on that side (of 36). I am 31, the oldest is 60. That's just one side of 4. So, that's where most all the cards come in. I have a couple more to get addresses for.

How many cards do you send out?

We send out more religious type cards. Jesus is the reason for the season!

I normally have all the cards out the day after Thanksgiving, but to be frank we had to delegate the expense of postage over time this year.

I buy all of our cards the day after Chrsitmas for the next year. I love a good buy! Speaking of which, I also buy paper, bags, wrap, bows, gift sets, ect. then.

I am going to grab me a hot cup of coffee and I'll see you soon!

6 comments:

ADMIN said...

Marva, you're on the go as usual! 200 cards are a lot to send out. Now you need to relax and pamper yourself a little. Love your blog!
Mimi

Marva said...

Yes, I wish i could pamper a little, but with the boys into everything that may have to go on the backburner! ;)

I intend to work on my blog some more today. I hope to figure a few things out.

Nico said...

Wow Marva great job getting all of your Christmas cards out! I haven't even started on mine and I think I'm only sending out 15 ;)You are too good!

Marva said...

Thanks nico! Remember though, you are abking 21 dozen cookies. We can't do it all.;)

It'll all come together!:)

Amy said...

Wow, 200 cards is SO much! You are blessed to have so many great people in your life who care about you! I think we sent out about 85 this year, which was a record for us.

Great job blogging, Marva!

Marva said...

Yes Amy, I am blessed beyond belief. My family is so incredibly awesome.

Great job on getting your cards out! Cograts to you! :)

Thanks, I get it from the master momadvicer! :) You are such an inspiration!