Sunday, December 30, 2007

Sunday's To-Do

Well I am at home from church today with the boys. They are still cranky!!! It is cold and rainy out too.
I need to get the house in order and a couple of loads of laundry done. I also need to think about supper and get our clothes ready for the funeral home tonight.
My great uncle passed away Friday night and will be out for viewing tonight. We have a sitter coming for a couple of hours for that.
I also need to get to work on my new 2008 budget, to - do lists, cleaning schedules, ect. My Christmas stuff is still scattered around decorating my home and oh so badly needs to find it's home again in the closet. The house also needs a good deep cleaning. I also need to get my menu planner done. Taking stock of our freezer and pantry inventory should help in that area.
Well, lots to do so I had better get busy. Have a blessed Sunday!

4 comments:

Nico said...

Sounds like you have a very busy day ahead of you. I'm so sorry to hear that your Great Uncle passed away, your family will be in our prayers. I'm also so sorry that the boy's are still grumpy, mine are too today, must be something in the air.

Marva said...

Yes I do but I've done pretty good so far. Sorry your boys are grumpy too! One runny diaper today. No more I hope!!! Thanks for your prayers!

Ellie said...

So sorry to hear about your Great Uncle.....you and your family are in my prayers. Ellie

Marva said...

Thank you Ellie!