Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Today

Today is once again quite busy. These are the things I am working on.
  1. Call Dr. H and Dr. K CHECK
  2. Call tech support (I cannot check my email)CHECK
  3. Change all linens (both cribs and 2 beds) PARTIAL CHECK (NOT CRIBS)
  4. Unload/reload dw CHECK
  5. P.O. ship orders (Ebay and Mixes), check mail and mail out cards and coupons CHECK
  6. Deliver mixes to PW CHECK
  7. Call BJ and set up a time for delivery TOMORROW?
  8. Make tea CHECK
  9. Laundry (Mt. Everest):) CHECK-5LOADS
  10. Work on photo calendars for grandparents CHECK
  11. Frame pics for Christmas gifts CHECK
  12. start going through and wrapping presents TOMORROW?
  13. Cook Supper CHECK
  14. Clean and straighten (it looks like a hurricane has come through) CHECK
  15. Post some favorite recipes here CHECK

Another busy one! Let's hope I hold out to get it all done.

Have a great Tuesday!

2 comments:

Nico said...

My goodness you sound like you have one busy day ahead of you. I have no idea how you do it all, you are too good ;)

Marva said...

Thanks Nicole! Baby steps. I am definately a work in progress. I just hope to get most of it accomplished! :)