Saturday, March 1, 2008

Beautiful Day!!!!

It is a beautiful day outside today. A sun filled, cloudless sky with a temp of 65 awaits our arrival outside today. We have had a busy morning so far.

I did and put way 6 loads of laundry.
Got all of the waste baskets emptied and bags to go outside ready.
Striped the boys sheets and blankets.
Cloroxed everything in sight.
Cooked pigs in a blanket for breakfast.
Cleaned out both fridges.
Baked a cherry pie.
Hubby went and picked up the angel food and I put it away.
Swept the kitchen
Cooked fried green tomatoes, homemade cream corn, butter peas and roast for lunch

Hubby is gone to his Mom's for a couple of hours. When he returns we are taking the boys to my parents place and play outside with our toys for awhile. We will return home for bathes and a nap and then go out to eat with my parents tonight.
I am feeling much better and the boys are on their way. I think the fresh air will do us all some good. It has been a productive day and I'm looking forward to relaxing a little this afternoon.
Hope you all have a wonderful day!!!
How's the weather in your neck of the woods? What are your plans for the day?

4 comments:

MyKidsMom said...

You definitely sound like you're doing better- it's such a lift in spirits when you finally get over being sick!

And we've gone back to overcast weather here. But I still have that desire to get out of the house after being cooped-up for too long. So maybe I'll do that later today, AFTER I do some early Spring cleaning in the house.

Enjoy your nice weather!

Mrs. Darling said...

Glad to hear you're doing better! Have fun tonight.

Nico said...

I'm glad that you are doing better! It sounds like you are busy as ever too. Have a great weekend!

Marva said...

Thanks ladies! Hope you weekend was blessed!!!!