Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Whirlwind of a Day!!!

We have been so busy today. My friend and housekeeper C.T. came this morning at 8 and we started 'Spring Cleaning" again. We hope to have everything done by tomorrow night. We did the kitchen, finishing the sitting area, did the dining room, did some touch up in the Master bath and bedroom and the retreat.

My mil seems worse, the Hospice nurse says 4 days or so. She already has the "death odor" and the "death rattle". Hubby is up there tonight and is off work tomorrow to be with his family. My Mom's back is still giving her fits, so I am here with the boys.

My hairstylist came today and gave the boys haircuts. They look so handsome and she does such a good job. I have cut their hair before and one was okay, but the other's hair turned out pretty awful.

Friday I am picking up their cakes and getting the balloons and extra table clothes I need for the party Saturday. Decorating on Saturday. Sunday is Easter (program at church, lunch somewhere?? and an egg hunt somewhere??)!

Praying for another productive day tomorrow! Blessings!!!!!

1 comment:

Nico said...

It sounds like a very busy day! It sounds like you are going to have a very fun weekend :)